September 20, 2017
1. Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods.
2. Cleanse and protect the liver by taking herbs such as dandelion root, burdock, and milk thistle, and drinking green tea.
3. Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins.
4. Drink at least two quarts of water a day.
5. Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
6. Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
7. Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate waste through perspiration.
8. Dry-brush your skin or try detox foot spas/foot baths to remove toxins through your pores. Special brushes are available at natural products stores.
9. Exercise for one hour every day.
10. Ellininate the number of synthetic chemicals entering your body through your personal products. Your skin absorbs up to 60% of the chemicals in products that it comes into contact with directly into the bloodstream. This means that chemicals, some of which are known carcinogens, are entering your body and causing unnecessary harm.
Mr Pitts natural deodorant pastes target and neutralises underarm odours to keep you smelling fresh all day while keeping you safe from all those nasty chemicals you find in conventional deodorants and antiperspirants.
Are you ready to #MeetMrPitts? Let's get the frosting started.
Sign up to get special offers from Mr. Pitts